The latest entrant to the tablets includes, Apple IPAD Pro 10.5, IPAD Pro 12.9, Samsung Galaxy S3 Lite, Asus Zenpad 8, Panasonic ToughPad FZ-A2, LG Pad III and there are many latest tablets to choose from.
The most demanded tablets in the Indian market are Apple IPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9 and Samsung Galaxy Tablets. There are so many other options from many other brands that offer good features. You could choose from Samsung Galaxy Series, Asus Zenpad 3, IBall Slide, Panasonic Toughpad, LG Pad, Domo Slate, Micromax Canvas, Huawei Mediapad, Alcatel Pixi and Lenovo Tab.
There is an array of tablets in the high-end segment. You have Apple IPad Pro series, Panasonic Toughpad, LG Pad III and Huawei Mediapad. These tablets are known for their outstanding design and performance.
Tablets for all users
If you want an entry level tablet, you have many options such as:
1. Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE with 9.7 inch screen, quad core processor, 13MP Camera, 64GB storage and works on both WiFi and Cellular network.
2. Huawei Mediapad M2 7.0 with 16GB Storage, Octa core processor, 13MP Camera, 7 inch Screen and works on WiFi
3. Lenovo Tab 4 8 with 16GB storage, quad core processor, 5MP Camera, 8 inch Display and works on WiFi
If you are planning to buy a new tablet then take the following points into consideration:
1. Understand your needs: The first important thing is to understand the purpose for which you are buying. You may plan to buy a new tablet for watching movies, storing media or replace your PC. Based on this, choose the one that suits you the best. For example, if you want to replace your PC, you could buy a tablet with detachable keyboard. If you want to watch movies, you could buy a tablet with better internet connectivity and HDMI support.
2. Plan the budget: There is a tablet for every budget, however small or big. So, it is better to determine the budget from the features you need.
3. Screen Size: Screen size is very important because there are so many sizes in tablets. You can choose a tablet with a smaller screen if you are going to play games, you could choose the one with a bigger screen if you are planning to watch movies. Ultimately, it depends on how you like it. It is better to read the specifications carefully before buying a tablet as you may get overwhelmed with the choice.
4. Reviews: Check for the reviews of a tablet before buying it. This plays an important role in buying the right tablet.
With Gadgetsnow.com, you can easily select the tablet which suits you right. You can easily compare products, read reviews and get the best possible deals in India.