- User Rating: 4.7/ 5Read MoreApple iPhone XS comes with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with 2436x1125 pixel resolution at 458 ppi. The new iPhone runs on the company’s own A12 Bionic chip. The smartphone boasts of dual 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture respectively and 2x optical zoom. There is also a 7-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture with retina flash and auto image stabilization. The new iPhone offers 4GB RAM with different storage options that include 64GB, 256GB and 512GB. It is powered by Apple iOS 12.
- Critic Rating: 4/ 5User Rating: 3.4/ 5Read MoreApple iPhone XS Max comes with a 6.5-inch Super Retina HD display with 2688x1242 pixel resolution at 458 ppi. It is powered by Apple iOS 12. The new iPhone runs on the company’s own A12 Bionic chip. The smartphone offers dual 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture respectively and 2x optical zoom. There is also a 7-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture with retina flash and auto image stabilization. The handset also has a new feature called Smart HDR, which combines several images of a moving subject together and analyses it to click the best shot. The new iPhone offers 4GB RAM with different storage options that include 64GB, 256GB and 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9Read MoreThe Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features a 6.4-inch QHD+ display with 1440x2960pixels resolution and 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by the company’s own octa-core Exynos 9810 processor and packs 6GB RAM. The customers also have the option to expand the 128GB storage up to 512GB by adding a microSD card. It runs Android v8.0 Oreo operating system. For imaging duties, the Galaxy Note 9 features has a dual-camera setup at the back. This includes 12MP wide-angle sensor with f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture and a 12MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, there is an 8MP camera with f/1.7 aperture for selfies. Connectivity options include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type C. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with IP68 rating and is backed by 4000mAh battery.
- Critic Rating: 3.5/ 5User Rating: 4.5/ 5Read MoreOnePlus 6 is 2018 flagship from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus. The smartphone sports a 6.28-inch FHD+ full optic AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution. The display had 2.5D curve and a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone runs OxygenOS-based on Android Oreo 8.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor. The device packs 8GB RAM and comes in three storage variants -- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. As for the camera, OnePlus 6 flaunts a dual-camera setup on the rear panel. This includes 20MP and 16MP camera sensors with OIS, Super Slow motion, Portrait mode. On the front, the smartphone has a 16MP camera for selfie. The device is backed by a battery of 3300mAh and comes with dash charge technology.
- User Rating: 4.4/ 5Read MoreThe LG G7 ThinQ features a 6.1-inch QHD+ display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The smartphone runs on Android v8.0 Oreo operating system. Powered by 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, the handset packs 4GB of RAM. The device comes with an internal storage of 64GB that may be further expanded up to 2TB with the micro SD card support. On the camera front, the smartphone offers a dual rear camera setup of 16MP each. There is an 8MP front camera for selfies. The smartphone is backed by 3000mAh battery.
- Critic Rating: 4.5/ 5User Rating: 4.2/ 5Read MoreApple iPhone X is the company's 10th-anniversary iPhone. The smartphone boasts of many firsts for the company's iPhone series. These include a brand new design, OLED display, FaceID, and display notch. Apple iPhone 10 runs on the company's A11 Bionic chip and sports a 5.8-inch diagonal all-screen multi-touch display, featuring 2436 x 1125-pixel resolution.
Boasting of one of the best smartphone cameras, it has 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Apple's Portrait Mode, which made debut in the iPhone 7 Plus and is also found in iPhone 8 Plus. There's an optical zoom, and a digital zoom up to 10x. On the front, there's 7MP TrueDepth camera, compatible with Portrait Mode. As for video-recording there's also support for 4K video recording.
- Critic Rating: 3.5/ 5User Rating: 5/ 5Read MoreHuawei P20 Pro is claimed to be the world's first smartphone with triple rear cameras. The setup includes a 20MP monochrome sensor with f/1.6 aperture, 40MP RGB camera with f/1.8 aperture and an 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture. P20 Pro can record slow-motion videos at 960 frames per second. In front, there's a 24MP camera with f/2.0 aperture.
On specifications front, Huawei P20 Pro is powered by octa-core Kirin 970 processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and packs 4000mAh battery. The Android 8.1 Oreo-based smartphone runs EMUI 8.1 on top. It has a 6.1-inch full HD+ OLED display. At the bottom of the smartphone, there is a fingerprint sensor. The smartphone supports fast charging as well.
- Critic Rating: 4/ 5User Rating: 4.6/ 5Read MoreSamsung Galaxy S9+ comes with the same Infinity Edge display, which the company introduced in the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. The Galaxy S9+ sports a 6.2-inch Quad HD + Curved Super AMOLED screen with 18:9 aspect ratio. The handset is powered by the company's own Exynos 9810 processor and runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system topped with the TouchWiz UI of the company. Galaxy S9+ comes with 6GB RAM and comes in two storage variants -- 64GB and 256GB. Users can also install a microSD card of up to 400GB to expand the storage.
For photos, Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with a dual rear camera. The device sports two 12MP modules out of which one is a telephoto lens and other is a wide angle lens. This one also comes with an 8MP front shooter. The key highlight of the camera is the variable aperture that adjusts depending on conditions. The camera offers Super Slo-Mo feature, where users can slow a video shot by the camera to 960 frames per second at 720p resolution.
- Critic Rating: 4/ 5User Rating: 4/ 5Read MoreGoogle launched the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones in October 2017. The big-screen variant of Google Pixel 2, Pixel XL 2 sports a 6-inch QHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 1440x2880 pixel resolution. The display is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This is the first Google smartphone to ditch the 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. Running Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out-of-the box, the device offers 64GB and 128GB internal storage. The device is backed by a 3520mAh battery and offers 4G, VoLTE, 3G, Wi0Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type C as connectivity options.
In terms of camera capabilities, the smartphone sports a 12.2MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and optical and electronic image stabilisation with LED flash. There is also an 8MP front shooter with aperture of f/2.4 for selfies. Both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL phones use a single 12.2-megapixel lens at the back. Google has added 'dual-pixel sensors' on both the phones, this means that the lenses can focus faster and achieve the background-blur effect of 'portrait mode' shots. Buyers of Pixel2 and Pixel XL 2 get unlimited storage on Google Photos.
- Critic Rating: 4/ 5User Rating: 4.4/ 5Read MoreThe device sports a 19-megapixel rear camera setup and 13-megapixel front facing camera.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium flaunts a 5.5-inch display with corning gorilla glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomms Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded using a 256GB microSD card.
The device also come with 3,230mAh battery support. On the software front, it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB support.