- User Rating: 5/ 5Read MoreRealme C1 is priced at Rs 6,999. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 and packs 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. The device supports up to 256GB microSD cards. The Realme C1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system-based Color OS 5.1. It offers a massive 6.2-inch display with a notch display. On the camera front, the smartphone offers a dual-lens rear camera with a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor. There is a 5MP front camera for selfies as well. The device is powered by a 4,230 mAh battery.
- Critic Rating: 3/ 5User Rating: 3.9/ 5Read MoreThe smartphone comes with a starting price of Rs 8,990. Realme 2 has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1520x720 pixels. The company claims it to be one of the cheapest smartphone with a display notch. It is powered by 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor and packs 3GB/4GB RAM. It runs ColourOS 5.1 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. Realme 2 comes in two different storage options -- 32GB and 64GB expandable storage. For imaging duties, the handset boasts of a single 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 13MP+2MP dual rear camera setup at the back. Realme 2 is backed by 4230mAh battery. Connectivity options available include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3.5mm jack, 4G LTE and microUSB port.
- User Rating: 3.3/ 5Read MoreRedmi 6A comes with a starting price of Rs 5,999. The smartphone has a 5.45-inch display with full HD+ resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor and packs 2GB RAM. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system topped with company's own MIUI layer of customisation. Redmi 6A sports a 5MP front camera for selfies. There is also a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and electronic image stabilization. It offers 16GB internal storage. There is another variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It is backed by 3000mAh battery.Connectivity options offered by the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- User Rating: 5/ 5Read MoreAnother of those smartphones that packs in features that will satisfy the needs of most basic users. The Sony Xperia R1 is priced at Rs 9,990 and has 2GB RAM and runs Android Oreo 8.0. The smartphone has a 13MP rear camera along with a 8MP front camera.
Samsung J2 (2018)Read MoreFor those who like Samsung as a brand and want a budget smartphone, then the J2 (2018) is a good option to consider. This Samsung smartphone is priced at Rs 7,690 and features a 5-inch display. Backed by 2600mAh battery, the smartphone is the quintessential budget device that does the job it is expected to.
- 30 Jul 2018, 18:09 ISTRealme 1 :
- 30 Jul 2018, 18:06 ISTHonor 7C :
- 7 Jun 2018, 19:43 ISTXiaomi Redmi Y2 :
- 3 May 2018, 15:10 ISTXiaomi Redmi 5 :
- 3 May 2018, 15:12 ISTMoto G5S :