- User Rating: 4/ 5Read MoreAn upgraded version of the last year's launched Nokia 6 smartphone, the new Nokia 6 is part of Android One and therefore runs on Android 8.0 Oreo. Backed by a 3000mAh battery, the Nokia 6 (2018) has 5.5-inch full-HD display of 1080x1920p resolution. It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor packed with 3GB/4GB RAM. For imaging duties, it offers 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 8MP fixed focus camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Critic Rating: 4.5/ 5User Rating: 4.7/ 5Read MoreThe Nokia 7 smartphone has a 6-inch full-HD+ IPS display of 1080x2160p resolution with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor paired with 4GB RAM. It features dual rear camera module of 12-megapixel wide-angle primary camera and 13-megapixel secondary camera, same as the Nokia 8. On the front, users get a 16MP camera. It offers 64GB inbuilt storage and is backed by a 3,800mAh battery.
- Critic Rating: 3.5/ 5User Rating: 3.9/ 5Read MoreThe flagship smartphone from Nokia, the Nokia 8 Sirocco features a curved glass finish and is made of stainless steel frame. It sports a 5.5-inch QHD pOLED display of 1440x2560 pixels resolution with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It sports a dual rear camera of 12MP primar sensor of f/1.75 aperture with a 13MP telephoto lens of an f/2.6 aperture. On the front, it has a 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 6GB RAM. It runs on Andriod 8.0 Oreo and is part of Google's Android One initiative.
- User Rating: 4/ 5Read MoreNokia 2 is going to be HMD's entry-level smartphone and will also be the company's cheapest smartphone yet. It surfaced in the news after an alleged image leak and Geekbench listings. According to the listing, the Nokia 2, codenamed Unknown Heart, is expected to be powered by 1.27GHz Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with 1GB RAM. The smartphone is expected to run on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat. According to the tipster who leaked the image, the upcoming Nokia 2 may look like now defunct Lumia 620. The device is expected to launch early next year.
- 3 Aug 2017, 16:51 ISTNokia 8 : With the launch date of HMD's next flagship --- Nokia 8 -- confirmed, a lot of details about the smartphone are known.
- 3 Aug 2017, 16:51 ISTNokia 7 : Expected to be a mid-range smartphone, Nokia 7 will be powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor. A
- 3 Aug 2017, 16:50 ISTNokia 9 : Another flagship from the Finnish company, Nokia 9 recently appeared on benchmarking website AnTuTu and before that on GFXBench revealing some of its hardware details.